1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
MILTON REGULATOR 1/8 NPT MINI WITH 5-120 PSI GAUGE
MFR Model# EX25R-01
EXELAIR by Milton’s Simply Better Air® system provides the best solution to manage compressed air.
This 1/8" NPT Mini Air Regulator maintains consistent pressure and prevents overdriving tools. The FRL Regulator features 1 5/8” dial gauge readings in PSI and MPa, and includes a lockout knob that allows set PSI pressure. Adjustment ranges 5-125 PSI. Max Air Flow of 20 CFM and max operating pressure of 145 PSI. Gauge thread: 1/8" center mount.
Includes mounting bracket and hardware.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including one, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- FRL Air Regulators: Prevent overdriving tools and have adjustable pressure.
- Durable cast aluminum body to resist corrosion. INCLUDES mounting bracket.
- Dial gauge pressure range: (0 to 160 PSI, 0 to 1.1 MPa). Locking adjustable knob to set/maintain consistent pressure. Ranges: 5-125 PSI.
- 1/8" inch national pipe threads on both inlet/outlet. Gauge thread (gauge included): 1/8" center mount.
- Max Air Flow: 20 CFM. Max operating pressure: 145 PSI. Temperature range between 25°F and 140°F or -5°C and 60°C.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With