1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
PITTSBURGH AUTOMOTIVE ENGINE OIL PRESSURE TEST KIT
MFR Model# 62621
Test and diagnose problems with engine oil pressure in diesel or gasoline engines with this easy-to-use kit. The oil pressure test kit contains a wide assortment of durable brass adapters designed to fit most engines. The kit includes a rugged 66 in. high pressure rubber hose and a tough steel gauge that withstand even harsh work conditions.
- Heavy duty steel gauge with rubber housing
- Pressure readings from 0-140 PSI and 0-10 bar
- 66 in. high pressure rubber hose
- Brass fittings
- Working pressure (psi): 0-140 PSI
- Product Length: 66 in.
- Shipping Weight: 3.25 lb.
- Size(s): 1/8 in-27 NPT male/female 90° elbow, 1/8 in-27 NPT female x 1/8 in-27 NPT female, 1/8 in-27 NPT male to male 2 in. long nipple, 1/8 in-28 BSPT male x 1/8 in-27 NPT female 90° elbow, 1/4 in-18 NPT male x 1/8 in-18 NPT male, 1/4 in-18 NPT male x 1/8 in-27 NPT female, 3/8 in-18 NPT male x 1/8 in-27 NPT female, M8 x 1 male x 1/8 in-27 NPT female straight, M10 x 1 male x 1/8 in-27 NPT female straight, M12 x 1.5 male x 1/8 in-27 NPT female straight, M14 x 1.5 male x 1/8 in-27 NPT female straight,
In The Box
- Brass adapters for most engines
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
The kit is a Pittsburgh automotive oil pressure test kit as labeled on the box and stated in the directions. There was a small piece of foam floating underneath the class lens inside the gauge. There was no sticker anywhere, or mention in the directions, saying it was ever calibrated or tested. The rubber protective boot on the gauge was a little deformed. But the box was really nice and everything fit snug in its respective positions. I chose to return it for all the reasons above and did not use it at all so I canâ€™t speak to its performance.
April 2, 2019