1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
- Useful in removing screws that are corroded
or have stripped heads
- 401 Parker taper shank for use in rivet gun
- 3/8" square socket end
- Use standard Phillips or Slotted insert bits
- Rivet gun required
- 1/4" hex adapter not included
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Michael Vega took perfectly (fast replies) care on our (not-online) P.O.
May 4, 2020
Q: Does this screw removal tool have a retaining ball on the 3/8 drive side?
Yes, this will have a retaining ball on the drive side.