1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
SILICON ALUMINUM ER4043
1/16 TIG FILLER MATERIAL
MFR Model# ER4043-1/16
Washington Alloy 4043 (commonly referred to as AlSi5) is a 5% silicon aluminum filler metal that is available in spools or cut lengths for MIG or TIG processes. This alloy is recommended for welding 3003, 3004, 5052, 6061, 6063 and casting alloys 43, 355, 356 and 214. Washington Alloy 4043 has a melting range of 1065-1170oF and a density of .097 lb./cu. in. The post-anodizing color tint is gray. Tensile strength average is 29,000 psi.
36" Cut lengths are packaged in 1lb. tubes to provide you the flexibility of buying only what you need for your job.
- Recommended for welding 3003, 3004, 5052, 6061, 6063 and casting alloys 43, 355, 356 and 214.
- Post-anodizing color tint is gray.
- 5% silicon aluminum filler metal.
- Melting range of 1065-117°F
- Density of .097 lb./cu. in.
- Tensile strength average is 29,000 psi.
- 1/16" x 36"
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items