1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
LARGE AXLE BUSHING KITS
From $198.99 to $224.95
|TOOL129 LARGE AXLE BUSHING KIT|
|TOOL108 LARGE AXLE BUSHING KIT|
McFarlane Aircraft Wheel Balancers. Wheel balancer for 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" axles.
Wheel balance is important. Now it's fast, accurate and affordable!
Aircraft tires spin 1.6 times faster than car tires. Out-of-balance wheel cause a long list of maintenance problems:
McFarlane's wheel balancer is a suspension wheel balancer with a patented design featuring a pivot point that is easily adjustable on-the-fly for maximum balance sensitivity. It is small enough to fit in a tool box and doesn't require a bulky stand. The McFarlane design is more precise than other static balancing methods, and allows the wheel to be balanced with the bearings and seals installed.
- Uneven tire wear
- Premature bearing wear
- Shimmy and resulting torque link damage
- Destructive and distracting airframe vibration
It's fast and easy! Due to the horizontal balancing orientation, test weights can be temporarily set in place and easily adjusted while balancing. This eliminates the need to tape the test weights. The McFarlane wheel balancers are precision machined with a black, hard anodized finish, and come in an oiled wooden case. This is a lifetime tool that fits almost all light aircraft wheel/tire assemblies.
- On-the-fly adjustable pivot point for maximum sensitivity (U.S. Patent No. US 9,032,793 B1)
- Portable - small enough to fit in your tool box
- Does not require removal of bearings or seals
- Multiple models and add-on bushing kits to accommodate 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/8", 1-5/8" and 2" axles
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items