1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
CESSNA SEAT RAIL TEMPLATES
From $8.50 to $8.90
|SEAT RAIL TEMPLATE NARROW|
|SEAT RAIL TEMPLATE WIDE|
These template blanks are used to transfer holes from the old seat rail to the new seat rail when replacing Cessna seat rails. These templates are economical and convenient to use. One per seat rail is required. For seat rail series AS511240, AS511243, and AS24114002 use SRTEM2. All other seat rail series can use SRTEM1.
NOTE: Models 150-152 do not require templates as the screw holes are predrilled. Model 177 cardinal seat rails require (2) SRTEM1 templates per rail.
- 1. Clamp the template to your old seat rail.
- 2. Drill holes through the old seat rail into the template.
- 3. Clamp the template to the new seat rail and drill several holes through the template and new seat rail.
- 4. Set the new seat rail in position in the aircraft and check for proper seat rail alignment. The seat rails must be properly aligned and parallel with each other.
- 5. Clamp the templates again to the new seat rail and make any required alignment adjustments discovered during the aircraft test installation.
- 6. Drill all the required holes through the template and the new seat rail.
- 7. The aircraft floor is subject to corrosion from moisture under the seat rails. Be sure to remove and treat any corrosion before installing the new seat rails.
- SRTEM1-1.5" x 38" x .025"
- SRTEM2-2.25" x 30" x .025"
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With