1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
ITC-2004-ENRI 4 PLACE STEREO INTERCOM
Add to cart for current price
MFR Model# ITC-2004-ENRI
- Exclusive Electronic Noise Reduction circuits
- Up to 110db of Noise Reduction
- Continues Audio, No missed Syllables or Words
- Built-in Cellular Phone Interface, includes patch cable.
- Pilot/All Switch
- 9 Volt Battery or External DC Operation, Cigarette Lighter Adaptor included
- Auxiliary Stereo Audio Input with Radio Mute and Intercom Audio Mute
- Light weight, 10 oz.
- Push-to-Talk Button for Keying the Comm Radio
- Pilot and CoPilot Radio PTT Jacks
- Small Size: 5.5" x 1.5" x 3.2"
- Three Year Warranty
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
This intercom is garbage. Iâve attempted using it multiple ways in a Piper Cherokee and the sound quality and mic sensitivity is worse than two tin cans and a string. I bought it right before my airplane went into an annual and by the time I got to use it the return period expired. I tried to return it to spruce and they wouldnât take it back. They said I would have to deal with the manufacturer, but that would require me sending it to them and hoping they can fix it. I think itâs a bad design and poor engineering.
June 14, 2020