1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 VIA UPS GROUND | 877-4-SPRUCE
KANNAD PROGRAMMING DONGLE ASSEMBLY
MFR Model# S1820514-06
- Din 12 connector with serial memory module (SMM) for programming operations
- Pre-wired Programming dongle
- Variant of Programming Dongle A320 fitted with a female DIN12 connector on RCP side instead of 19 Pts Jaeger connector
- Contains the aircraft identification data (automatically downloaded to the ELT when connected)
- Avoids the use of specific programming equipment such as PR600 + Computer in case of ELT replacement
- Also used as a connector for the remote control panel (RCP)
- Weight: 1.6 lbs (45 g)
- Length: 8.66 in (220 mm)
- Compatible with all KANNAD 406 ELTs
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: How do I program my tail # and other ELT related codes for a Kannad ELT?
If you would like to program a Kannad ELT yourself, you would use the Kannad 406 Pr600 ELT Programming Trainer part number 11-07102.