1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
GRAND RAPIDS MINI BACKUP EFIS
From $20.00 to $2099.00
| GRT MINI X EFIS
| GRT MINI AP EFIS
| GRT MINI X & GA EFIS REMOTE MAGNETOMETER OPTION
| GRT MINI X MOVING MAP HSI SOFTWARE
| GRT MINI EFIS SERIES INTERNAL BACK UP BATTERY OPTION
| GRT MINI EFIS SERIES OAT OPTION
| GRT MINI AP ARNIC 429 ADAPTER
| GRT MINI EFIS SERIES AOA OPTION
| GRT MINI EFIS USB EXTENSION CABLE
The Mini with three main goals in mind:
As an IFR backup flight instrument, the Mini-X and Mini-AP can do what no other brand of backup display can do for GRT Horizon and Sport users:
- A small, lightweight, economical VFR EFIS system for LSA and light kitplanes
- An affordable, high-quality backup to our larger EFIS systems for IFR operations
- A stand-alone autopilot and backup flight instrument all in one.
- Serve as an auxiliary autopilot control head for GRT servos that maintains an independent source of control if the main display unit should fail.
- Utilize the same pilot interface as the popular Horizon and Sport series, meaning you will not have to remember a different brand’s “buttonology” in an emergency.
- OAT, TAS and Density Altitude are displayed when the Mini is connected to a GRT EFIS or with the optional OAT sensor.
- Li-Ion battery for Mini-AP does not power the servos. (Servos require a significant amount of power.)
- EFIS Serial Link is limited to a few key items TBD.
- Autopilot controls for Mini-X do not include vertical guidance for IFR approaches. This feature is included with Mini-AP when equipped with ARINC-429 wired to a suitable IFR GPS navigation unit.
- Control of the Trig TT22 remote transponder is supported.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: Can the Grand Rapids Mini Backup EFIS be installed on a Cessna 150M?
The Grand Rapids Mini Backup EFIS is designed for experimental and light sport aircraft. The Cessna 150M is a certified aircraft.
Q: How do you get engine sensors connected to the mini?
The mini only displays flight information, for engine refer to the EIS module.