1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
AIRPORTS OF MEXICO FLYING GUIDE
First compiled by Baja Bush Pilot founder Arnold Senterfitt, Airports of Mexico is based on hundreds of hours of flying throughout Mexico. Rewritten by Jack McCormick, this new 21st edition includes both Baja and mainland Mexico, features over 1100 airports/airstrips, all seaports and heliports, border crossing information, all international airports, information on flying in Mexico, discounts on hotels, Mexican insurance, group trips and fees. All in a convenient lightweight, smaller, snap-ring binder designed for ease of use in the cockpit. A must for every pilot flying trips to Mexico.
- Over 150 airports are fully diagramed and are listed alphabetically
- A listing of all "I.A.C.O." International airports
- All international airports in Mainland and Each airport of entry has a airport diagram and the available critical
- flying information and some have side notes from the Baja Bush Pilots
- General information section and history of the Baja Bnformation on how to cross the international borders flying north or south
- List of the International airports of entry and the identifiers for the airports
- US and Mexico approach and tower radio frequencies
- 28 of the Baja Bush Pilots favorite places to fly
- Over 550 pages of flying South of the border information
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Really good book!
March 13, 2017