1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
HOW TO LICENSE YOUR HOMEBUILT AIRCRAFT
This DVD will walk you through each step to successfully license your experimental amateur homebuilt aircraft. While you can learn this process from reading books and doing your own research, this DVD makes it easier, quicker and less stressful as an instructor explains the details to you in an easy to understand format. The actual FAA forms required are displayed on screen, and the instructor explains where to obtain them and how to fill them out. The time expectations for completing each step of the process are detailed.
Some of the highlights:
- Organizes the licensing process into just 3 major steps
- When to start each major step in your building process
- How to choose your N number - Instantly online using your computer
- What the difference is between reserving and registering
- Where to obtain the necessary FAA forms
- The length of time it takes to have the paperwork processed
- The common problems that delay the paperwork
- What happens during the inspection process
- How to prepare for the inspection
- Can you choose your inspector?
This affordable DVD video is approximately 75 minutes in length and is divided into 'chapters' to make navigation and review of chapter material easy and fast. Easily the best investment you can make towards completing the licensing process for your homebuilt project!
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With