1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
LOCTITE® 640™ RETAINING COMPOUND PRESS FIT
MFR Model# 442-135520
Loctite® 640® Retaining Compound is a low viscosity, high strength acrylic adhesive designed for bonding cylindrical fitting parts. It prevents loosening and leakage from shock and vibration. This product complies to MIL-R-46082.
- A medium viscosity retaining compound that resists temperatures up to 400ºF
- Applicable to most metals
- Multi-Purpose Compound
- Shear Strength : 3000 psi
- Size: 50 ML
- Capability: Medium Strength / High Temperature
- Typical Use: Used for bonding cylindrical parts; typical applications include retaining keys and splines, eliminating backlash in worn assemblies, retaining bearings in place - preventing spin out.
- Chemical Composition: Urethane methacrylate
- Color: Green
- Components: 1 part
- Cure System: Anaerobic
- Cure Time: Up to 48h depending on the substrate used, the bondline gap, and the temperature.
- Flash Point: >93.3 °C
- Key Specifications: Mil-R-46082B
- Specific Gravity: 1.2 @ 25 °C
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.1 W/mK
- Viscosity: 450 to 700 @ 25 °C
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items