1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
START PAC LI2800QC TWIN PAC STARTER, 28.5VDC
MFR Model# LI2800QCTWINPAC
The all new Start Pac Model Li2800 QC Twin Pac utilizes the latest technology in Lithium Batteries. These batteries provide the same power as the lead-acid type but are 42% lighter and 32% smaller. The multi-purpose Li2800QC Twin Pac can be easily broken down into 2 separate units for easy transport and shipping. In addition, lithium batteries have two other major advantages: twice the battery life of lead-acid batteries, no sulfation problems (can be left in a discharged state without causing damage).
This powerfully versatile Lithium Ion Twin Pac starting unit is a full 28VDC battery pack and will provide superior starts on all electrically-started turbine engines. It has dual, redundant chargers with a total of 7 amps output and a recharge time of approximately 4 hours.
- 56 AMP hours at 10 hour Rate
- 4800 AMPS Peak Current
- L 19.2" x W 7.5" x H 9.75" each unit, Twin Pac trolley L 19" x W 23" x H 12" not including removable handles
- 109 lbs. Complete with Twin Pac Trolley, 46 lbs. complete for each unit when separated.
- Not to be used as an aircraft battery charger
- Lithium ion batteries can be damaged by deep discharges. Do not run the batteries down below 23 volts, a spike during a start is okay. Voltages below 23 begin the damage to the batteries. At 18 volts, the batteries will be damaged beyond repair.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Related Items