1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
BENDIX KING AEROPOWER USB CHARGING PORT FAA-TSO
MFR Model# 89000031-001
AeroPower is a panel-mount or cabin-mount USB power product for charging any handheld electronic device such as a phone, tablet and ADS-B portable, while the aircraft is in operation. This useful accessory has two USB type A input ports that provide 2.5 amps of dedicated power per port to charge any USB electronic portable. Tables, phones, ADS-B portables, and more.
Each unit is offered with a faceplate and installation kit. The installation requires minimal modification to the panel and is straightforward, taking only a few minutes to complete with a drill-in cylindrical shape. It is quite easy to install multiple units to provide convenient access to power to flight crew and passengers. When mounted, the unit is almost flush with the panel (or cabin).
The AeroPower is TSO-C71 and DO-160G certified, and radio-shielded from NAV/COM interference ensuring the operation of flight instrumentation, GPS, audio, or other devices is trusted.
- FAA TSO-C71: Airborne Static (“DC to DC”) Electrical Power Converter (For Air
- Carrier Aircraft)
- TSO-C71: Subpart B - Environmental qualification testing was performed to DO-160G, not DO-60.
- Width: 1.848 inches
- Height: 1.848 inches
- Depth*: 1.391 inches
- AeroPower Unit Weight: 0.16 lbs
- Operational Temperature Range: -20°C to +55°C
- Input Voltage Range: 10 to 32 VDC
- Nominal Current Draw: <25 mA at 14 V and 28 V with no USB connections
- 0.95 A at 28 V at full output load on both ports
- 1.9 A at 14 V at full output load on both ports
- Power Input: 0.7 W with no USB connections
- 26.25 W max at full output load on both ports
- Output Voltage: 5.0 VDC +/- 0.25 V
- Max Current Output: 2.5 A per port
- Power Output: 25 W
- Note: *includes mating connector, excludes bend radius
- AeroPower is tested to DO-160G.