1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
CONCORDE RG-380E/44KS AIRCRAFT BATTERY
MFR Model# RG-380E/44KS
Concorde recombinant gas (RG® Series) valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries for engine starting, emergency / essential power, and standby power applications are constructed with cutting edge Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) technology. Concorde’s proprietary PolyGuard® Microporous Polyethylene Separator shields the positive plates against shorting, shock or vibration.
RG-380E/44KS is fireproof. Stainless steel container with side louvered vents and stainless steel cover with fabric lifting straps and stainless steel hold down bar.
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Primary Aircraft Purpose: Turbine Starting Aircraft Battery
- Voltage: 24v
- Rated Capacity C1 = 1 hr. rate in ampere hours: 42.00
- Max Weight: 91.00 lb / 41.3 kg
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: Can it be installed upside down?
Per the manufacturer: No, this battery, part number 11-11625, may be installed on its side but not upside down.