1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
CONCORDE RG-442 AIRCRAFT BATTERY
MFR Model# RG-442
The RG-442 is a Concorde Platinum Series Aircraft Battery. The Platinum Series is comprised of premium hand made AGM Aircraft Batteries with excess power for many applications.
- The RG-442 is a sealed, valve regulated lead acid starting aircraft battery with TS-C4 Temperature Sensor approved to Parts Manufacturing; Approved to replace the original nickel cadmium battery. The RG-442 is form, fit, and functionally interchangeable with the existing battery without onboard modification.
- As a direct lead acid replacement for the nickel cadmium battery, the Concorde RG-442 valve regulated battery greatly improves battery performance over nickel cadmium types in cold weather climates.
- The Concorde RG-442 battery will save maintenance costs. The first maintenance (capacity) check is performed at 12 months or 600 hours, and subsequent checks at 4 months or 200 hours, until the battery reaches the minimum capacity of 85%. Once the battery’s airworthiness performance service time is established, the Concorde replacement battery can be operated for that total time free of maintenance checks.
- Primary Aircraft Purpose: Turbine Starting Aircraft Battery
- Voltage: 24v
- Rated Capacity C1 = 1 hr. rate in ampere hours: 44.00
- Max Weight: 86.00 lb / 39.0 kg