1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
GILL® LT 7638-53 SEALED BATTERY
MFR Model# 7638-53
Start strong with the Gill® 7638-53 for your Bell 429 helicopter that requires extra capacity to power additional on-baord electronics for medical EVAC and Law Enforcement. Original equipment with no additional STC hardware required.See the application chart to locate your aircraft and review your battery options.
- The Gill 7638-53 is a Original Equipment (OEM) for the Bell 429 Helicopter
- Extra Capacity for Law Enforcement and Medical EVAC Electronics
- No additional STC Hardware is required
- Maintenance Free – Shipped Fully Charged and No Electrolyte or Water Required
- Non-Spillable and Proven for Aerobatic Maneuvering
- 2 Year Factory Warranty After Installation
- Robust Starts, Higher Residual Power & Faster Re-Charge Times
- First Capacity Check Not Required Until 18 Months/1800 Hours
- Cost Competitive and Best Shelf Life in Lead Acid Chemistry
- Advanced Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) Design
- FAA/PMA Approved, TSO Authorized and Tested to DO-160E
- LT® Series Batteries Are Fully Recyclable
- LT® Series Batteries Ship Hazmat Exempt
|Manufacturer ||Model ||PMA SUP. # |
|Bell Helicopter ||429 ||55 |
- Type: Sealed
- Weight: 93
- 1 Hr (C1) 53
- 30 Min (2C) 80
- Electrolyte: Not Needed
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: What are the outside dimensions of the Gill battery 7638-53?
We have added a PDF to the "Documents" tab of this web page. Page 2 of the Product Brochure includes a dimensional drawing. Please review it there.