1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
CONCORDE RG-24-12 AIRCRAFT BATTERY
MFR Model# RG24-12
Recombinant Gas - The RG® Series are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
NOTE: This aircraft battery is not designed or intended for turbine aircraft engine starting applications. Warranty coverage applies to reciprocating aircraft engine starting, and standby / essential power installations.
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- Primary Aircraft Purpose:General Aviation AGM Aircraft Battery
- Rated Capacity C1 = 1 hr.rate in ampere hours: 11.00
- Max Weight: 26.50 lb / 12.0 kg
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Great battery, though it is FAA approved for what thatâ€™s worth for the price it should be lithium, thus is certified aviation though
May 7, 2020
February 13, 2017
Q: Can this battery be charged and maintained with a 24volt battery tender? I ruined a Gill battery with my battery tender. Upon review at Deltrans site they specifically mention Gill Batteries not being compatible. Is this battery different?
No, the 24volt battery tender is not meant to be used for Gill or Concorde batteries