1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
SAME DAY UPS SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 4 PM | 877-4-SPRUCE
CONCORDE RG-24-10 AIRCRAFT BATTERY
MFR Model# RG24-10
General aviation battery designed for a two battery, two bus, two alternator / generator system to satisfy the requirement for a secondary system to support FADEC and / or Glass Panel installations. Designed to run in parallel only when cranking. These are the only batteries required in the aircraft.
Recombinant Gas - The RG® Series are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC)
- Electronic Engine Control (EEC)
- Electronic Flight Instrument System (EFIS) and / or
- Electronic Ignition Systems
NOTE: This aircraft battery is not designed or intended for turbine aircraft engine starting applications. Warranty coverage applies to reciprocating aircraft engine starting, and standby / essential power installations.
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- Primary Aircraft Purpose: General Aviation AGM Aircraft Battery
- Voltage :24v
- Rated Capacity: C1 = 1 hr.
- rate in ampere hours: 8.50
- Max Weight: 22.00 lb / 10.0 kg
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
This is the 2nd RG24-10 purchased in three years. Very expensive for the useful-life we got out of the first one, unfortunately we are tied to it because of the STC and aircraft we have. I sure hope this one lasts longer than three years. Note our aircraft flew 400 hours last year so its not sitting around.
January 25, 2020
Q: Do batteries ship fully charged? Part number 11-11609
Yes, batteries are shipped charged and could be used upon receipt, however, the manufacturer recommends testing and charging the battery to full before installation.