1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
GILL GC-024 24VDC CHARGER 110VAC
MFR Model# 60218
IMPORTANT: These chargers will only function when connected to 110-120V input. Do not connect them to 220-240V or you may damage the charger.
Light weight / High strength aluminum case, Fully automatic: 3 stage charger can be left on the battery for long periods, Charge Status LED's: Power on, charging and full charging.
- Light weight / High strength aluminum case
- Fully automatic: 3 stage charger can be left on the battery for long periods
- Charge Status LED's: Power on, charging and full charging
- Circuit protection: reverse polarity and short circuit protected (fused)
- UL and CE approved
- Power cord length 6 feet and 4 foot Charger cord with alligator clips
- Charge control: Modified constant current charge to a constant finishing voltage, then to a float standby
- Supported with a 2 year warranty
- Input: 110-120 VAC
- Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Output: 7 Amps
- Output EQ: 28.8 VDC +/-0.2 Volts
- Output Float: 26.3 VDC +/-0.2 Volts
- Dimensions: 7.5"W x 3.5"H x 1.9"D
- Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Shoulda got one of these a long time ago. Works great!
April 12, 2020
Getting use to an aircraft I just purchased as well as ATC communications. Mistakenly left something on and ran battery down to a point where starter wouldnt work. Overnight charge with this and I was back in business.
December 29, 2019
great little 24v charger, just what i needed.
February 17, 2018
Q: Is this the same as the GSE 076/PN GC-024E that is required for use in the Embraer Phenom 300 aircraft?
No, for the GC-024E, please see our part # 11-13011.
Q: Is this good for the initial charge of a new Gill G-243 as used in Piper Archer III?
Yes, 11-10570 can be used for the initial charge on the G-243 battery.
Q: Can this Gill GC-024 charger be used as a maintainer, ie left on the battery for long periods of time?
Yes, it can be left on the battery for long periods of time.
Q: Can this Gill GC-024 charger be used on a 24 volt AGM battery?
Yes, it can.
Q: Can this be used to maintain dual 12v batteries in series installation?