1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
ALCOR BY TEMPEST 2-1/4 EGT / EGT METER TYPE K FAA PMA
Alcor EGT/EGT gauges are aircraft quality gauges which will provide precise monitoring of engine temperatures. PMA/FAA approved.
- The best value in the industry backed by a generous 3 year warranty
- Save on fuel costs through precision leaning—running as little as 100° too rich can cost $1,000 in wasted fuel over 100 hours
- Designed for twin engine aircraft, providing a quick visual reference to peak EGT
- Set reference to peak EGT where you want with easy in-flight calibration—special screwdriver included
- No risk of malfunction during electrical failure—requires no external source of power for operation
- Designed to provide temperature compensation for accurate readings year round, on the ground and at altitude
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Alcor instruments are designed, manufactured, and supported in the U.S.A.
- Type: K - Red and Yellow
- Size: 2-1/4"
- Resistance: Scale 1600F at 7.44 Ohm
- Weight: 0.2 lbs
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With