1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
ALCOR BY TEMPEST 3-1/8 EGT / EGT METER TYPE K
MFR Model# 46155
Alcor gauges are aircraft quality gauges which will provide precise monitoring of engine temperatures. PMA/FAA approved.
- The best value in the industry backed by a generous 3 year warranty
- Save on fuel costs through precision leaning—running as little as 100° too rich can cost $1,000 in wasted fuel over 100 hours
- Designed for twin engine aircraft, providing a quick visual reference to peak EGT
- Set reference to peak EGT where you want with easy in-flight calibration—special screwdriver included
- No risk of malfunction during electrical failure—requires no external source of power for operation
- Designed to provide temperature compensation for accurate readings year round, on the ground and at altitude
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Alcor instruments are designed, manufactured, and supported in the U.S.A.
- Type: K – Red and Yellow
- Size: 3-1/8" diameter
- Resistance: Scale 1600F at 7.44 Ohm
- Weight: 0.4 lbs
- Alcor P/N: 46155
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: For Alcor dual egt 46155, which is the correct probe?
You will need a type k thermocouple probe. Please see part number 86255 for a compatible probe. Please note that you will need to confirm the size of your old probes to ensure that you get a new one which will fit properly.
Q: Does it come with all the sensors and cables required for installation?
This is just the gauge. It will not include the probe.