1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
DAVTRON DIGITAL CHRONOMETER REMOTE UNIT 28V LIGHTING FOR MODEL 850 & 877
From $162.75 to $164.00
|800R-5V - REMOTE UNIT 5V LIGHTING FOR MODEL 850 & 877|
|800R-14V - REMOTE UNIT 14V LIGHTING FOR MODEL 850 & 877|
|800R-28V - REMOTE UNIT 28V LIGHTING FOR MODEL 850 & 877|
Note: Must order Model 850 & 877 with M800R for remote option
- Two button control system is natural and error free. Setting operations are identical for both alarm and time setting. ·
- Greenwich Mean Time in 24 hour format.
- Local Time in 12 hour format, 24 hour option when ordering.
- Elapsed Time counter, from one second to 99 hours, 59 minutes.
- Elapsed Time countdown timer, from one second to one hour.
- Elapsed Time visual alarm activated when countdown reaches zero.
- Alarm flashes display and has external output for optional audio alarm.
- Liquid Crystal Display has high contrast in bright sunlight. Display has a lighting system that provides uniform night illumination. The display has an ultraviolet filter to prevent sunlight damage. The LCD used in the M800 has high humidity protection and uses a fluid operable over a wide temperature range.
- A 4 MegaHertz crystal precision time reference.
- Customers Also Viewed
Please note, Aircraft Spruce's personnel are not certified aircraft mechanics and can only provide general support and ideas, which should not be relied upon or implemented in lieu of consulting an A&P or other qualified technician. Aircraft Spruce assumes no responsibility or liability for any issue or problem which may arise from any repair, modification or other work done from this knowledge base. Any product eligibility information provided here is based on general application guides and we recommend always referring to your specific aircraft parts manual, the parts manufacturer or consulting with a qualified mechanic.
Q: Does the Davtron digital chronometer clock 850 / 877 run on the aircraft power or on the internal battery with aircraft power to night lighting?
Per the manufacturer this clock does not have a battery, aircraft power only.