1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
ELECTRONICS INTERNATIONAL OPTIONAL VOLT / AMP FUNCTIONAL MODULE (FM-VA)
MFR Model# FM-VA
Secondary optional Volt/AMP Module. Requires two channels on the UBG. One for the Volts and another for Amps. You do not have to connect both. The
FP-5(L) has one channel and can except only one function (Volts or Amps).
II 1119981 Supplement (UBG-16)
II 0506931 Supplement (FP-5(L))
Specifications and Operating Features
- Model: FM-VA (Volt / Amp Functional Module)
- Case Dimensions: 3" x 2" x 1"
- Weight: Module Only: 2.8 Oz., S-50 Shunt: 3.0 Oz., S-300 Shunt: 11.4 Oz.
- Power Requirements: 7.5 to 35 Volts, 1/10 Amp.
- Accuracy: 2% or better.
- Resolution: 1 Amp and .1 Volts
- Max Range for S-50 Shunt: 100 Amps
- Max Range for S-300 Shunt: 300 Amps
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items