1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
EAM UXF-35 LIFE VEST (10 YEAR)
Passenger Yellow Crew Molten Orange
This single cell vest is the lightest weight aviation vest in the world, weighing only .9 lbs (410 grams). 10 year frequency of inspection. TSO-C13f Approved.
- Inflatable Cell
- Harness Pull Tab
- CO2 Inflation System
- Optional Whistle
- Oral Inflation System
- Light Battery
- Inflated Buoyancy: 35 lbs. (150 Newtons) minimum
- Inflated Volume:970 cu. in. (16 liters) minimum
- Approvals: US FAA TSO-C13f approved; United Kingdom CAA Approval No. AR01504; Europe EASA-ETSO-C13f; Italian ENAC Approval.
- Category of Preserver: Adult/Child Combination
- Weight of Wearer: 35 lbs. (15.91kg) and above
- Inflatable Buoyancy Cell: Single Cell
- Material: Urethane Coated Nylon, Flame Retardant
- Construction: RF Heat Sealed Seams
- Inflation System: Manual CO2 Inflator and an Oral Inflation Tube.
- Color: Passenger Yellow
- Temperature: Functional Range: -40 to 140 oF (-40 to 60 oC); Storage Range: 0 to 120 oF (-17.8 to 48.9 oC)
- Humidity: Functional Range: Up to 95% Relative Humidity; Storage Range: Up to 70% Relative Humidity
- Altitude: -2000 to 45,000 feet above sea level
- CO2 Gas Charge: 1 x 0.073 lbs. (1 x 33 grams)
- Survivor Locator Light: Water-activated. TSO-C85 Approved.
- Service Life: Indefinite if unit continues to pass periodic maintenance inspection.
- Frequency of Inspection: Every 60 months for P01202-1XX Assys. in Standard Polybag; Ten (10) year frequency available in special Extended Shelf Life packaging.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
April 23, 2020
Very good price for the product. on time delivery as always.
November 5, 2018
These vests are like parachutes, if they dont work you will never hear about it.
February 6, 2020
Q: Hi. Could you please advise the dimensions of this UXF-35 vest when stowed with the extended (10 year) packaging?
Per supplier: 7" x 5" x 1.5" and approximately 1 lb.
Q: Is a whistle standard on this EAM UXF-35 Life Vest? If not, is it available as an option?
No, the whistle is not included standard. This part number, 13-12684, does NOT include a whistle. To order the version with the whistle, please use part number 13-13066.
Q: I didnt see mention of a pouch for the EAM UXF-35 life vests. Do these vests come in a pouch that can be velcroed to the bottom of a seat?
Yes, this vest does come with the pouch. There is no velcro included, that must be done by the end user.
Q: I would like to inquire that the life jacket contain Form (with dual release) or not?
No, this does not come standard with certs or 8130. For export 8130, it must be requested at time of checkout (additional fees apply).