1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
SAME DAY UPS SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 4 PM | 877-4-SPRUCE
YETI® TUNDRA® 160 COOLER
Add to cart for current price
MFR Model# 10160020000
The Tundra® 160 is designed for those outdoor maniacs who are in the field or on a boat season after season, for whom ordinary coolers just won’t cut it. This large-and-in-charge cooler can hold an elk, multiple deer, or larger offshore species. And it's built to last from open season to open season, with hundreds of days logged on the open seas.
Note: All Tundra coolers come with one dry goods basket.
- Fatwall™ Design: Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- Permafrost™ Insulation: Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- Rotomolded Construction: Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- T-Rex™ Lid Latches: Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you’ll never see another busted latch.
- Anchorpoint™ Tie-Down Slots: Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- Neverfail™ Hinge System: Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
- Interlock™ Lid System: Creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat.
- Coldlock™ Gasket: A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- Lipgrip™ Handles: Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
- Doublehaul™ Handles: Military-grade polyester rope for extra durability.
- Vortex™ Drain System: Leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining.
- Bearfoot™ Non-Slip Feet: Prevent sliding to keep your YETI in place.
Outside: 12 1/4” × 16 1/8” × 37”
Inside: 12 1/4” × 14 1/2” × 32 1/4”
Empty Weight: 54 Lbs
115 Cans of Beer
141 Pounds of Ice (Only)