1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
10 AMP COCKPIT DC-DC VOLTAGE CONVERTER
MFR Model# N2412-12
10 AMP 28 VOLT TO 12 VOLT CONVERTER
Made in the USA. 12amp peak 10 amp continous output. Overengineered. Designed for UHF/VHF transmitters ideal to power multiple items simultaneously.
- Overvoltage Protection
- Overcurrent Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Terminal Block Connectors
- Extra Terminal provided to allow converters to be turned ON and OFF with the ignition switch.
- Input Voltage 22-32 VDC
- Output Voltage 13.8 VDC
- Line/Load Regulation .03 VDC
- Ripple 20mVrms
- Continuous Current 10 Amps
- Peak Current 12 Amps
- Overvoltage Protection 16 VDC
- Efficiency 88%
- Dimensions 2" x 6.2" x 6"
- Weight 1.5 Lbs
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: Is this unit TSO'd? Regarding Part # 11-04331
No, this unit is not TSO'd.