1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
LONE STAR STEP DOWN 24V TO 12V CONVERTER
Add to cart for current price
MFR Model# LS03-05001-A
With this TSO-C71 DC to DC Converter you can operate 12 Volt Radios, GPS's, and Electronic Devices in a 24 Volt Aircraft.
Size: 6.0"W x 5.0"D x 1.75"H
Weight: 1.5 lbs.
Color: Gold Anodized
Material: Aluminum Extrusion
- Input Voltage: 22-32 VDC
- Output Voltage: 13.8 VDC
- Efficiency: 89% (24 VDC @ Full Load)
- Regulation: Line-Load = .03 VDC
- Ripple: .005 Volts at 400hz
- Altitude: 50,000 Ft.
- Over Current : 110-140% > 5A Auto Recovery
- Terminal Block: (5) Phillips Pan Head Screws
- MTBF: 100,000 Hrs./According to Mil HBK 217F
- Output Current: 10 A, 12 A Peak at 13.8 VDC
- Temperature: -55C to (+) 70C
- TSO Category: Category A
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: What the Lone Star Step Down 24V to 12V Converter's current rating?
Per the manufacturer, Input: 27.5 Volts, Input: 5.6 Amps, Output: 14.06 Volts, Output 10 Amps.
Q: Is the output adjustable? If so, what range?
No, the voltage is set at 12V and is not adjustable.
Q: Is the Lone Star Step Down 24v to 12v TSOed?
Yes, it is.
Q: Does this converter have back voltage protection?
Yes. The LS03-05001-A dc converter has over voltage protection.