1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
LONESTAR DC TO DC CONVERTER
From $468.95 to $499.95
Ultra Small ( 2.5 x 3.5 inch) dc converter, the installer now has multiple mounting points. Its narrow body shape, mounting brackets, multiple voltages, and FAA-TSO make it the ideal candidate for aircraft and rotorcraft installs. With more demanding and sophisticated aircraft applications like EFB's systems, cell phone charging, computers, LCD, entertainment sub-systems this dc power supply is a real winner.
- Ultra Small size 2.5" x 3.5" x 1"
- 93% Efficiency rating
- Light Weight 100 grams / 0.220 lbs
- Current Sharing up to 5 units
- SMT Technology
- Potentiometer for output adjustments
- Universal Mounting (No Thermal concerns)
- LED Status Indicators
- Operating Temp: -55C to +70C
- Circuit Protection: OV, UV, SC, SP, RP, OC
- Regulation Load: 1.0%
- Ripple: 18mVp-p
- Transient response time .5 ms max at 13.8vdc
- Easy installation
- FAA TSO-C71 Approved
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: Are these priced and sold individually or as a pair?
These converters are priced and sold individually.
Q: Does the Lonestar DC to DC converter come with the mating connector?
Yes, the mating connector is included.
Q: What is the input voltage for the 19vdc model Lonestar DC to DC converter?
22V-42V DC Input voltage range.