1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
3M™ PARTICULATE RESPIRATOR 8210V
MFR Model# 7000002462
The lightweight, disposable N95 particulate dust respirator is designed to help provide quality, reliable worker respiratory protection. 3M uses a variety of innovative features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media.
The proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. it's adjustable noseclip and cushioning nose foam help provide a custom fit with secure seal and reduces potential for eyewear fogging. These features help promote greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time.
WARNING: These disposable N95 particulate respirators help reduce exposure to certain airborne contaminants. Misuse may result in sickness or death. Before use, the wearer must read and understand User Instructions provided as part of the product packaging.
- N95 approved filtering facepiece particulate respirator
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection.
- Adjustable noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a better seal and fit.
- Two-strap design with stapled dual point attachment helps provide a secure fit.
- Suggested applications: Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging and other dusty operations.
- Can also be used to help reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles like mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, etc. Example applications include emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc.
- Proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve helps keeps wearer cool
- Cushioning nose foam
- Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom fit and secure seal
- Aerosol Type: Non-Oil
- Boxes per Case: 8
- Braided Comfort Strap: No
- Cartridge or Filter Included: Yes
- Category: Respiratory Protection, Disposable Respirators, General Purpose Respirators
- Class: Comfort Plus
- Color: White
- Exhalation Valve: Yes
- FDA Cleared: No
- Features: 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve, Advanced Electrostatic Media, Environment - Hot or Humid
- Flame Resistance (ASTM D2859-96): No
- Fluid Resistant (ASTM F1862): N/A
- Natural Rubber Latex Components: No
- Number per Box: 10
- Packaging: Bulk Case
- Product Line: Respiratory Protection
- Product Type: Dust and other Particles
- Recommended Industry: Food Safety, Heavy Infrastructure, Transportation, Commercial buildings, Construction, Design & Construction, Mining, Food Processing, Oil & Gas, General Manufacturing
- Respirator Style: Cup
- Size: Standard
- Standards/Approvals: N95
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: Are these respirators one use only, or can they be cleaned and reused?
These are designed to be used once and thrown away.