1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
QUICK-CHECK TENSION METER - 10,000 LB.
MFR Model# 36289-0014
The Dillon Quick-Check can be placed on a cable, measure its tension, and removed in under five seconds! There are no complex lookup tables, no conversion charts. The operator can quickly select from 15 different wire sizes and types stored in Quick-Check’s memory. The Check-Tensioning mode graphically displays the current and target tensions for extremely quick setting of line tension. Even the infrequent battery changes are quick.
The Quick-Check can be employed in many industries to ensure proper tensioning. Typical applications include tower and stack guy wires, pretensioned cable barriers, bridges, elevators, winch rope, overhead electric transit wires, fall arrest systems, aircraft cables and utilities.
- Sheaves with bearings eliminate friction and provide the best accuracy
- Accommodates a wide range of wire sizes and styles
- Telescoping handle engages meter quickly with minimal effort
- Highly visible yellow finish
- Easy-to-read display with full-text prompts
- Easy to use soft-key interface
- Uses popular AA batteries and has long life between changes
- Tension capacities: 10,000 lb/45 kN/4500 kg
- Wire sizes: 3/16 inch through 1 inch
- Accuracy: + 3% instrument capacity (calibrated to specific wire size & type
- + 5% with same wire diameter as calibrated but different wire type)
- Loading error: Cable elongation of only 0.08 inch (2mm)
- Display: Dot-graphic LCD display supports full text and 1 inch high digits.
- Sheave range: Set accommodates rated wire size and 1/2” smaller. Multiple sheave sets may be used.
- Suggested wire calibrations: Calibrate each wire diameter needed with the most appropriate sheaves. If two wire types are used of the same diameter (e.g. ˝” 1x7 and ˝” 6x19), calibrate each type independently if accuracy is critical.
- Environment protection:Suitable for continued outdoor use.
- Operating range:-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Time saving check-tensioning mode
- Portable and rugged – designed for outdoor use
- Built-in averaging saves time and eliminates errors
- Factory calibrated for up to 15 unique wire sizes and types
- Customers Also Viewed
- Related Items