1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
CESSNA 150 (1971-77) ENGINE BAFFLE KITS
Select Metal Coat:
Bare CoatGray Powder Coat
Select Seal Color:
**Powder Coat: Only color is Hammertone (Gray) Powder Coating**
Complete Engine Baffle Kits for Cessna 150 (Years: 1971-77).
These baffles are FAA/PMA approved, have the silicone seals attached, and arrive ready to install.
Airforms is the premier manufacturer of FAA-PMA replacement baffle components.
- If aftermarket components of different dimensions have been installed, it is the installer's responsibility to adjust the baffles to fit. Components include: starters, alternators, exhaust, etc.
- Mounting hardware is not included (nuts, bolts, screws, washers, retaining springs, and Tinnerman clips).
- Baffles are made of 6061-T6 aluminum with many improvements over the original baffling.
- Improvements include: stainless steel brackets where needed, hard rivet construction, half inch backing plates on seals, and an improved fit to increase engine cooling.
- All Airforms engine baffles are designed to replace the factory installations and are individually interchangeable.
- The baffle seals are fiberglass reinforced, high temperature silicone: black is standard. Orange or blue are available for an extra charge.
- We also sell seal kits if your metal baffle pieces are in good shape .
- Years: 1971-77 - Serial Number 15072004 and on - F15000659 and on - A15000227 and on - FA15000082 and on
- FAA-PMA Approved
- Engine: Continental O-200-A
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items