1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
SAF-AIR CAV-110H-4 PUSHTYPE FUEL DRAIN VALVE
MFR Model# CAV-110H4
SAF-AIR push type fuel drain valves are close tolerance valves of simple design. These valves provide the most trouble free operation of any other line of valves in the industry. SAF-AIR valves are manufactured with an o-ring placed on the stem to seal against a flat seat on the body. This design eliminates an area where dirt can gather, thus putting an end to the main cause of fuel drain valve drip. FAA & PMA APPROVED.
Note: Aircraft applications are for general reference only. Verify correct valve for your aircraft before ordering.
MODEL CAV-110 1/8” NPT - For Cessna 310 tip tanks; Mooney Mark 20 and 20A; all Ercoupe models; Bellanca, Taylorcraft model B; Stinson 108, 108-1, 108-2, 108-3; Voyager model 10 and 10A; Navion; Waco VK series and UPF; and Sea Bee. Fits all standard gascolators.
Comes with 1/4" hose end
- Eight models in two styles with or without 1/4" hose adapter
- All Valves can be rebuilt
- Standard fuel resistant o-rings
- Simple operation - just push to sample fuel
- MATERIAL: 360 Brass
- FINISH: Natural
- TEMPERATURE: -60° to +260°F (-51° to +127°C)
- O-RINGS: All valves M83248/1 Size -006 CAV-170 Size -012, CAV-180 Size -011
- PRESSURE: 60 PSI max
- MODEL CAV-110 1/8" NPT For Cessna 310 tip tanks; Mooney Mark 20 and 20A; all Ercoupe models; Bellanca, Taylorcraft model B; Stinson 108, 108-1, 108-2, 108-3; Voyager model 10 and 10A; Navion; Waco VK series and UPF; and Sea Bee. Fits all standard gascolators.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: What is the weight of this Saf-Air CAV-110H-4 part?
Approx 0.04 lbs.
Q: Regarding the Saf-Air CAV-110H-4 valve: What is the length from the nut to the end of the shaft? what is the diameter of the shaft?
It is 1-3/16" long and the diameter is 1/4".