1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
SAF-AIR SPECIALTY FUEL DRAIN VALVES
From $23.60 to $96.75
The F75 is used on wing tip tanks or any application where a 3/4"-16 flush mounted fuel drain valve is needed. This aluminum valve is simple and clean to operate, using any standard sampling tube. Just push up on the center of the valve to sample fuel. Our new design allows all the fuel to enter the tube without leakage. This valve is designed for use on Cessna 310 through 441 model airplanes.
- The C500 is used on the bladder style wing tanks with a 1/2" diameter nozzle.
- The P3750 has a 3/8" NPT thread and is designed for use on those applications. Both valves provide push-to-test or push-and twist features for locking the valve open.Material is 360 brass.
- The SA5817-4C is used with a 3/4"-16 bulkhead fitting to mount the valve flush with the outside skin of the plane. A hose is attached to the valve with a 7/16"-20 fitting at the low point of the fuel system.Material is anodized aluminum.
- The SA-60S valve is the same as the CAV-160 except it is constructed of 304 stainless steel. The valve can be used in highly corrosive applications such as salt water.
- The 4350-6L has a 7/16"-20 thread and a long stem that can be cut to length for your application. Material is anodized aluminum.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Lock-open drain works great
March 19, 2019
Perfect fit for a long time problem. And its rebuildable!
November 23, 2018
Great product. One failed after 6 years and the other is still going after 9 years of above average use. Buying one today and replacing older one ASAP.
May 3, 2016
product went in quick and easy o ring makes good seal. wish there was a rebuild kit as the last one only lasted 6 years.
June 8, 2017
Q: Is the Saf-Air F75 valve FAA/PMA APPROVED?
It is not PMA'd, but does meet TSO-C76, per the manufacturer.
Q: Is there a rebuild/o-ring kit/instructions for a SA5817-4C?
This valve cannot be rebuilt per SAF-AIR.