1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
SAF-AIR SA-60S DRAIN VALVE
MFR Model# SA-60S
The F75 is used on wing tip tanks or any application where a 3/4"-16 flush mounted fuel drain valve is needed. This aluminum valve is simple and clean to operate, using any standard sampling tube. Just push up on the center of the valve to sample fuel. Our new design allows all the fuel to enter the tube without leakage. This valve is designed for use on Cessna 310 through 441 model airplanes.
- The C500 is used on the bladder style wing tanks with a 1/2" diameter nozzle.
- The P3750 has a 3/8" NPT thread and is designed for use on those applications. Both valves provide push-to-test or push-and twist features for locking the valve open.Material is 360 brass.
- The SA5817-4C is used with a 3/4"-16 bulkhead fitting to mount the valve flush with the outside skin of the plane. A hose is attached to the valve with a 7/16"-20 fitting at the low point of the fuel system.Material is anodized aluminum.
- The SA-60S valve is the same as the CAV-160 except it is constructed of 304 stainless steel. The valve can be used in highly corrosive applications such as salt water.
- The 4350-6L has a 7/16"-20 thread and a long stem that can be cut to length for your application. Material is anodized aluminum.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items