1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
DAVID CLARK H10-66 HEADSET
Add to cart for current price
MFR Model# 18283G-03
A unique dual impedance headset for use in civilian and military style aircraft.
The Model H10-66 features include new comfort gel, undercut ear seals, hinged wire boom with the M-101 amplified Dynamic microphone, and a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 27 dB.
- High/Low impedance select switch on dome matches headset to radio impedance
- 5-year Guarantee
- FAA TSO Approved C57 Cat. B and C58a
- Exceeds RTCA/DO-214 Standards
- Coiled cord terminates into a U-174/U plug.
- Quality-made in the USA
- Weight (without cord assembly): 22 oz.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items