1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
NFLIGHTCAM EXTERIOR BALL-HEAD MOUNT FOR GOPRO
MFR Model# 535
The redesigned exterior mounting solution, the improved Ball-Head Mount makes it much easier to mount and make adjustments to your camera angle than NFlight's older billet-style mount. Precision milled from aircraft-grade stainless steel and aluminum, NFlight's clean sheet design exterior mount is designed specifically for aviation and is FAA-compliant.
Note: Camera not included
- Want to know what it would look like to be strapped to the bottom of your airplane for takeoff or landing? Want to capture amazing shots of another airplane while flying in formation? Want to shoot cinema-quality footage of the scenery you're flying through, both with or without your plane in the shot?
- NFlight's versatile Exterior Ball-Head Mount allows you to securely mount your GoPro anywhere you have a #8 or #10 machine screw. Pair this with NFlight's GoPro Propeller Filter, and you will be shooting phenomenal videos with ease.
- Material: 18-8 Stainless Steel and 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum, Milled and Anodized
- Maximum Demonstrated Speed: 350mph
- Note: Mount the spud near major structure such as a spar or rib. Inspection panels are typically not a good place to mount a camera, because they are in the center of a bay, not near major structure.
- GoPro, Garmin, Sony, Nikon, FlyCam360, and most other action cameras with 3-finger or 1/4”x20 mount
- FAA- compliant
- *Not compatible with RAM mount products
In The Box
- 1 - Nflightcam Exterior Ball-Head Mount
- 1 - Surface Spud for Ball-Head Mount (click here to purchase extras)
- 1 - Allen key for 10-32 socket head screw
- 1 - 10-32 stainless steel countersunk screw (for mounting to aircraft)
- 1 - 8-32 stainless steel countersunk screw (for mounting to aircraft)
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Well made, top quality. Very stable. Supports a GoPro or VIRB 360.
December 6, 2018
Q: How heavy is this mount?
Less than 1/2 lb without the camera attached.