A flight and ground training course for the Private Pilot certificate, based
on The Pilot's Manual textbook, Private & Commercial. Meets Part 61 and 141
This syllabus meets all Part 141 and 61 requirements and supplements The
Pilot's Manual Series textbook Private & Commercial. The syllabus has
been reviewed by the FAA, presents a fresh approach, and offers the most
integrated, comprehensive, and simple flight and ground training program
available. Flight lessons are presented side-by-side with coordinating ground
lessons. Stage Exams included. 46 pages.
This syllabus presents the most integrated and comprehensive flight training
program available along with many advantages:
- Based on The Pilot's Manual Series. Schools, instructors, or students can
choose to supplement the program with other text, videos, etc. This allows
freedom to teach or learn the material in the most effective way ù on an
- All Part 141 requirements have been met in a logical and user-friendly
- Flight lessons are presented side-by-side with their coordinating ground
lessons. This integrated approach provides the most efficient path to
completion, and is easier to follow than separate ground and flight training
- Flexible enough to be effective for all programs.
- Includes "Optional Reviews" in each stage, allowing the student to review
material when necessary, yet still follow the syllabus and maintain progress.
- Includes instructor endorsements, stage exams, and airman certificate rating
application and checkride checklist.
Programs available for The Pilot's Manual Series: Private Pilot Syllabus,
Instrument Rating Syllabus, Commercial Pilot Syllabus.