1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
ACRYLIC LENS REPAIR KIT
MFR Model# 3KLENS
Protect your investment by restoring crazed, scratched, hazy lenses. Perfect for recognition light lenses, navigation light lenses, and landing light lenses. Lenses can be restored on the plane without removal. Soft Touch pads in this kit fit nicely in your hand and allow you to polish both concave and convex surfaces with ease. Dry pads, store and reuse again and again.
1 - 3" x 4" Soft Touch Pad, 120/220
1 - 3" x 4" Soft Touch Pad, 400/1500 MICRO-MESH
1 - 3" x 4" Soft Touch Pad, 2400/3600 MICRO-MESH
1 - 3" x 4" Soft Touch Pad, 4000/12000 MICRO-MESH
- Resurfacing process, damage won't return
- No power tools required
- Easy to use instructions
- Eliminates replacement costs
- Increases the value of your aircraft
- Pads are long lasting, rinse, dry, and re-use over and over again
- Liquid abrasive is water-base and contains no harmful wax or petroleum distillates
- Ergonomically comfortable to use pads
- Diver - can be used on many different plastic surfaces
- Environmentally safe
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Works as advertised. Does take a lot of work to get a good result
January 26, 2020
Q: Is this good for the windshield?
Yes, this is commonly used to repair aircraft windshields. We always recommend testing a small area first to ensure it will work on your specific application.
Q: Is it applicable to POLYCARBONATE WING TIP WINGLET NAV LIGHT LENS (MIL-P-83310)?
No this is not recommended for for that.