1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
RING AND SPADE TONGUE TERMINALS 5/16 STUD SIZE
MFR Model# 320572
- Terminal Shape : Ring Tongue
- Receptacle Style : Straight
- Body Style : PIDG
- Barrel Type : Closed Barrel
- Wire/Cable Type : Regular Wire
- Terminal Shape: Ring Tongue
- Receptacle Style: Straight
- Body Style: PIDG
- Barrel Type: Closed Barrel
- Wire/Cable Type: Regular Wire
- Insulation: Yes
- Insulation Support: Insulation Support
- Insulation Diameter (mm [in]): 3.56 [.140] Max.
- Stud Diameter (mm [in]): 7.92 [0.312]
- Stud Size: 5/16 [M8]
- Shape: RING-041
- Heavy Duty: No
- Material: Copper
- Finish: Tin
- Color: Red
- Insulation Material: Nylon
- Wire Range (mm [AWG]): 0.30-1.40˛ [22-16]
- Wire/Cable Size (CMA): 509 – 3,260
- Tongue Material Thickness (mm [in]): 0.84 [0.033]
- Voltage (VAC): 300
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
High quality AMP ring terminal with nylon insulation.
July 11, 2019
Item received as described....the item pictured looks like an automotive (vinyl insulator) style. Item received was nylon, PIDG.
November 3, 2018
Q: Stud sizes 4-10 on telectrical spade terminals are the sizes small to large? For example is 4 the size of the screw m4?
The stud size is in reference to the machine screw size used on that ring tongue terminal. The #4 screw is the smallest diameter, and the larger numbers indicate bigger diameter screws.