1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
START PAC® GROUND POWER SUPPLY & STARTING UNIT - 26V 3326 SPECIAL
MFR Model# 3326 SPECIAL
These StartPac GPUs are designed for ground use to perform repeated engine starting functions. When connected to AC power, the depleted batteries can be charged in four hours with the built-in battery chargers.
This turbine starting unit is designed to provide repeated superior starting power for voltage sensitive turbine engines.
The Model 3326 SpecialGPU is designed for repeated engine starting requirements on voltage sensitive aircraft.
- This GPU is rated at 2800 peak starting amps and is a full 26 Volt battery pack (27.6 volts). Due to the extra starting power provided by the 26 Volt batteries, turbine engines will experience faster, cooler starts and extended turbine life. This model is primarily designed for superior starts on voltage sensitive aircraft. This unit can be configured for 110 Volt or 220 Volt AC input. The 3326 Special weighs 220 lbs./100kilos. This GPUis designed for repeated engine starting only, always avoid discharging the batteries completely as damage to the cells can result, leading to premature battery failure.
- Always recharge batteries immediately after use to achieve maximum battery life and optimum performance.
- 78 Amp Hours at 10 hour rate
- 26 Volt DC-27.6 Volts at rest
- Sealed cells non- hazardous
- Valve regulated high amperage output lead acid
- 2800 Peak amps
- 6 built in chargers for faster recharge time
- Battery recharge time from depletion is approximately 3-4 hours
- AC Input – 220 Volts only
- Customers Also Viewed
- Related Items