1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
MODEL LR3C LINEAR REGULATOR - 14V
MFR Model# LR3D-14
More than just another regulator. The LR3C Controller combines three essential devices in one physical container, making it a lightweight, space-saving, and cost-effective alternative for any aircraft electrical system, while also mproving safety of flight. First, the LR3C operates as a “quiet,” linear regulator, generating no audio or radio noise (in contrast to switching-type regulators). Second, it provides a vital safeguard for your aircraft electrical system with a solid-state, “crowbar” overvoltageprotection circuit. And third, the LR3C Controller functions as an important low-voltage monitoring and warning system.
- Used on all externally regulated alternators using circuit type "B" (one field lead grounded directly)
- The LR3C weighs approximately 9 ounces
- Select a location for mounting that will protect unit from heat, vibration, and water; the pilot side of the firewall, or inside the cabin near the instrument panel, is recommended.
- For experimental aircraft only
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: How do you check that regulator LR3C-14 is working? I have no charge showing on volt meter. Alternator is OK.
You will need to use the troubleshooting guide in the "Documents" tab on the web page.
Q: Do you send a certificate of conformity with this regulator?
No, this unit is intended for installation on experimental aircraft only. Our supplier does not include certs with the shipments, only a packing slip.