1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
SHORTY BUSHING 2820
MFR Model# 2820
Material: 6/6 Nylon
Flammability Rating: 94V-2
Material Temperature Index: 125°C (257°F)–Max. temperature on part not to exceed 105°C (221°F)
- Insulating feed-thru bushings for limited internal clearance applications.
- Insulates and isolates electric or telecommunications cables as well as low RPM shafts and push-pull rods.
- Locking fingers hold securely after only fingertip pressure snap-in installation.
- Locking finger steps are designed at fractional increments to accommodate panel thicknesses less than the maxiumum.
- Max Thickness: .062
- Mounting Hole Diameter: .500
- Mfg Part No. 2820
- Inside Diameter: .375
- Overall Height: .250
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
You set the high standards for quality thanks and thanks again
February 15, 2019