1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
ALCOR BY TEMPEST 3-1/4 CLAMP EGT / TIT PROBE WITH PLUG UNGROUNDED TYPE K
MFR Model# 86343
ALCOR 3-1/4 INCH CLAMP EGT/TIT PROBE WITH PLUG
UNGROUNDED, .8 OHM, TYPE K
- Ungrounded probe designed to reduce electrical "noise" in digital indicators
- Small element diameter provides for near instantaneous instrument response
- Built in radiator minimizes the high temperature effects on internal spotweld connections
- Intended for use with Type K EGT or TIT instruments and leads
- Clamp fits 1 1/8" to 3 1/4" diameter exhaust systems with approximately .1285" size hole
- Accurate to ± 25 degrees at 1500 degrees Fahrenheit
- PMA and FAA approved for all reciprocating powered aircraft
- Alcor probes are designed, manufactured, and supported in the U.S.A.
- Type: K- Red and Yellow
- Style: Clamp
- Size: 3 1/4” Max
- Resistance: .8 Ohm
- Weight: 0.12 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year
- Alcor P/N: 86343
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: Does this probe part number cross from 86317?
Yes, 86343 ALCOR UNGD EGT PROBE K (part # 10-86339) cross references with 86317.