1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
SKYSPORTS VACUUM DIRECTIONAL GYRO
MFR Model# GD031
The Skysports Vacuum Directional Gyro is a standard gyro powered by the vacuum system in the aircraft. It is ideal for use in a wide variety of experimental aircraft.
Dimensions: 3-3/8" x 5-5/16"/134.95mm
- Pitching and banking angles are within the range of ± 70
- Air-pressure for operation: 15 ~18Kpa;
- Air-pressure for starting: 7Kpa;
- Ambient temperature: -30 to +50 degree centigrade;
- Relative humidity: 0-95%;
- Anti-vibration tensity: 1.5g
- Height: 40000 feet
- Range for operation: indicates direction within the range of 360o
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
The folks at Spruce east did a great job. I appreciate their professionalism. The directional gyro was what I expected and is performing as intended
August 17, 2017
Q: Is this Skysports Vacuum DG an FAA TSO approved instrument?
No, Skysports instruments are not TSO approved.