1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
SKYSPORTS ELECTRIC DIRECTIONAL GYRO
MFR Model# GD023
Note: This does not include the electrical connector. See Accessories tab to order connector.
The Skysports electric directional gyro is a high quality gyro providing smooth operation, long life, and reliability. It features a warning flag which is displayed when voltage drops below operation requirements, and the instrument is LED lighted with automatic dimming. A good choice for a wide variety of experimental aircraft.
- Working Range: Indicating heading angle within the range of 360°
- Accuracy: The drift error is not more than 4°/10 min.
- It will work normally when operating voltage is inputted 3 min; and rotor stars
- working when 80% operating voltage is inputted.
- Operating current is not more than 0.72A.
- Rated Rotating speed is 22000 turns per min: It warns when power-off the
- rotating speed is below 70% of the rate rotating speed.
- The insulating Resistance between the power and case is not less than 20M9.
- Operating Voltage: DC. 14 ±1%V
- Ambient Temperature: -40 ~ +50°C
- Relative Humidity: It can reach 95% at 20 ± 5°C;
- Vibration Strength: not more than 1.5g
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: Does this unit feature a heading bug?
Yes, this gauge does have a heading bug.
Q: Can this Skysports DG be used in certified aircraft?
No, this gauge is not TSO'd certified to be used on a certified aircraft.
Q: What size circuit breaker is needed?
Per the manufacturer, it requires a 2 amp circuit breaker.
Q: Does Aircraft Spruce also sell the required electrical connector for the Skysports Electric Directional Gyro?
Yes, Part #11-04970 would be the connector for the Electric Directional Gyro.
Q: Does it matter if the instrument panel has a slight incline?
No, it does not affect the instrument if there is a slight incline per the manufacturer.