1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
SKYSPORTS VACUUM ATTITUDE GYRO GH030 NON-TSO
MFR Model# GH030
The Skysports Vacuum Attitude Gyro is a standard artificial horizon gyro powered by the vacuum system in the aircraft. It is ideal for use in a wide variety of experimental aircraft.
- Pitching angle is within the range of ± 70; Banking angle is within the range of 360 degree
- Ambient temperature: -30 to +50 degree centigrade
- Ambient relative humidity: no more than 95%
- Anti-vibration tensity: 1.5g
- Height: 4600m
- Driving power: 15 ~18K Pa for vacuum or air pressure.
- Pressure for starting: 7KPa
- When an aircraft flies normally, the error is 1 degree
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: Does the Skysports vacuum attitude gyro (part # 10-05423) fit in a standard 3-1/8 panel cutout?
Yes, this is the instrument 3-1/8 standard size.
Q: Is this SKYSPORTS VACUUM ATTITUDE GYRO lighted?
No, this unit is not lighted.
Q: Is this FAA approved for a Cessna 140?
No, Skysports instruments are intended for experimental aircraft use only.