1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
ENM VIBRATION ACTIVATED LCD HOURMETER - EXTREME CONDITIONS
MFR Model# T56C1
ENM’s series T56 LCD Vibration Activated Hour Meter. The hour meter features 6-digits with an hour glass icon as a running indicator. This unit operates only when it is introduced to vibrating equipment.
This meter can be installed anywhere on equipment with no special wiring connection or power source to operate. The internal battery supplies all the necessary power for the gauge to operate for years of service. The total
operating hours are always shown on the LCD display.
This compact tamper proof meter is 100% encapsulated with potting compound enabling it to operate in even the most extreme conditions.
- No External Power Source Required
- Available with 2 alert maintenances
- Totally sealed IP67, even works underwater
- Vibration Activated Detection System
- Internal Lithium battery provides a display that is always on
- Vibration: SAE J1378, 20G
- Shock: SAE J1378, 55G
- Humidity: SAE J1378, 95% RH
- Quartz Crystal Accuracy
- Made in the U.S.A
- ROHS Compliant
- Display Reading: 6-Digits 99,999.9 Hours
- Digit Height: .196” or [5mm] height (Available in 7mm)
- Accuracy: Better than ± 0.01% over entire range
- Temperature: Standard -25°C to +70°C (-13F° to +158°F)
- Battery Life: Internal Lithium Battery 8 years plus, non‑replaceable
- Vibration Resistance:: SAE J1378, 20G
- Mounting Configuration: Fits all standard panel opening. See reverse side for detail
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
have had the ENM unit installed about 9 years. The battery
final died. I have mine mounted with adel clamps on the motor mount of my
I J-5. I have a friend that his is mounted on the instrument panel of his
Champ. Both installations work great. I only have about 200 hours on the
J-5 so I will mount ENM on a small fan and let it run for a couple of weeks
to get the hours on the new unit back to 200. It is a simple effective
August 24, 2020
It took quite a while (about two weeks) but the return of the item in exchange for a new one was good.
September 2, 2019
Q: Will this start running if the aircraft is re-positioned but not flown?
This meter is based off of vibrations. If the vibrations caused by moving the aircraft are great enough to simulate engine vibration then yes, the hour meter will begin running.
Q: Does the ENM vibration activated LCD hour meter require wiring through the firewall, or is it wireless?
No wiring is required.
Q: Might be good to state it has a wire loop on back that must be cut to be operational, but a switch can be placed in this wire loop so that when the switch is closed, the meter is non-operational, so it will not run when parked outside or moved around.
Thank you for providing this information, we will post it for other customers.