1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
Plans for Daisy Mae consist of 22 pages that are sized 18 by 24 with full size rib and former drawings and a hardware sheet that shows what parts you will need to fabricate while building the airplane. Each plan has a serial number and carries a copyright. Each page is dimensioned so that you will know the exact size of everything you need to build and has many 3 dimensional drawings and exploded views for ease of understanding.
In addition, every plans purchase includes a CD loaded with over 280 photos taken during the construction process. You know what they say: A picture is worth a thousand words and these will make it perfectly clear how each part was fabricated.
The CD is mailed directly from the plans owner following registration of the plans.
If you are an experienced modeler, woodworker or aircraft builder, you should have no trouble creating Daisy Mae and when you are finished you will ...... EnjoyThe Satisfaction Of A Lifetime.
- Kit Price w/out engine: ~$4856.37
- Plans Price: N/A
- Number of Seats: 2
- Building Materials: Wood and fabric
- Building Time: ~2500 Hours
- Standard Engine: Continental O-200
- Horsepower: 100
- Wing Span: 23'
- Wing Area: 173 sq ft
- Empty Weight: 780 lbs
- Gross Weight: 1300 lbs
- Takeoff Distance: 750'
- Landing Distance: 1300'
- Cruise Speed: 80 mph
- Top Speed: 100 mph
- Fuel Capacity: 15 Gallons
- Range: 200 sm
- Fuselage Length - 18.5 '
- Fuselage Height - 7'
- Stall Speed - 40 Mph.
- Horizontal Area - 22.8 s.f.
- Vertical Area - 10.1 s.f.
- Landing Speed - 55
- Horizontal Tail Vol. Coeff. - .35
- Wing Loading @ gross - 7 lb. per s.f.
- Vertical Tail Vol. Coeff. - .026
- Pwr. Loading @ gross - 13 lb. (100 h.p.)
- Main Cockpit Dim. - 27w x 26" (Daisy loves big boys)
- Rec. Engines - 85 to 115 h.p.
- Max. Pilot Wt. - 250 lb.
- Prop - 74 x 33
- Max. Baggage - 20 lb.
- Wing Incidence - 3 deg. both
- Est. Cost to Complete: $17k - 25k
This is definitely a plane I would like to build
May 26, 2016
I FALL IN LOVE WITHAST ONE
October 11, 2014