1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
AIRTUG® NFE-4 ELECTRIC AIRCRAFT TUG
MFR Model# NFE-4
Moves the CIRRUS Aircraft and other castering nose-wheel aircraft easily and makes moving the aircraft a simple task for a single person!
The BEST TUG for CIRRUS aircraft or any other castering or non-castering nose- fairing aircraft.
- Simply attach the small towbar by hand to the aircraft and then winch the tow-bar / nose-wheel onto the raised platform for total control by the tug
- Much easier to hookup and control the aircraft than a single wheel tug that is not able to lift the nose wheel off the ground
- Can move most nose-fairing aircraft including the Diamond and other aircraft weighing less than 4,000 lbs
- Easy to Use and Economical with pin point handling allowing the operator to pivot as tight as desired as a result of the transmission Differential
- 24 Volt Electric motor so no need to worry about gas going bad
- Twist grip for infinite speed control forward and reverse with no gears to shift and no jerky clutching system
- Reduces repair cost from accidents that result from moving aircraft while not having good control and good visibility and knowledgeable help
- Assembles in minutes
- Powder coated Frame & Handle
- Dimensions: 85” long x 36” wide x 42” tall
- 1 Year Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- Customers Also Viewed
Q: Would I need to purchase the Cirrus accessory? How much does the tug weigh?
Each tug comes with one adapter so specify Cirrus adapter when ordering. The tug weighs approximately 335 lbs.